As the names imply, veneers and wall stones are often used either to cover a wall or to build an entire wall. Stone veneer 2″ or 4″ thick can be used to enhance a structural wall, either as a wainscot or as a cover for an entire building. Wall stones are wider and can be used to construct stand-alone landscaping walls or planters. Both can be installed to achieve similar looks. Please click or tap on the photos for descriptions.
Please reach out to us to discuss how we might best work with you to create the look you want.
Our standard product list includes the following:
Snap Cut Veneer
- Cut Face 2″ Bed Depth, 6″-20″ Lengths, 2″-5″ Heights
- 4″ Cut Face Veneer, 15″-36″ Lengths, 2″–6″ Heights
- Heavy 4″ Cut Face Veneer, 15″-36″ Lengths, 6″-9″ Heights
- 4″ Cut Face Jumpers, 15″-36″ Lengths, 9″–12″ Heights
- 4″ Seam Face Veneer, 12″–36″ Lengths, 2″–6″ Heights
- Heavy 4″ Seam Face Veneer, 8″-20″ Lengths, 6″-9″ Heights
- 4″ Seam Face Jumpers, 6″-12″ Lengths, 9″–12″ Heights
- Coursed 4″ Depth, 10″-36″ Lengths, Specified Height +/- 1⁄4”