Lyons Sandstone offers a range of different veneer products, from the traditional cut-face to a natural-face that offers a broader range of colors and textures. Bed-depths of two inches and four inches are standard, but any bed-depth can be cut upon request. Coursed veneer provides a distinctive look that is very different than the more common Ashlar pattern. We also offer tumbled veneer, which can create an aged and more continental effect.
As the names imply, veneers and wall stones are often used either to cover a wall or to build an entire wall. Stone veneer 2″ or 4″ thick can be used to enhance a structural wall, either as a wainscot or as a cover for an entire building. Wall stones are wider and can be used to construct stand-alone landscaping walls or planters. Both can be installed to achieve similar looks. Please click or tap on the photos for descriptions.
Please reach out to us to discuss how we might best work with you to create the look you want.
Our standard product list includes the following:
Snap Cut Veneer
- Cut Face 2″ Bed Depth, 6″-20″ Lengths, 2″-5″ Heights
- 4″ Cut Face Veneer, 15″-36″ Lengths, 2″–6″ Heights
- Heavy 4″ Cut Face Veneer, 15″-36″ Lengths, 6″-9″ Heights
- 4″ Cut Face Jumpers, 15″-36″ Lengths, 9″–12″ Heights
- 4″ Seam Face Veneer, 12″–36″ Lengths, 2″–6″ Heights
- Heavy 4″ Seam Face Veneer, 8″-20″ Lengths, 6″-9″ Heights
- 4″ Seam Face Jumpers, 6″-12″ Lengths, 9″–12″ Heights
- Coursed 4″ Depth, 10″-36″ Lengths, Specified Height +/- 1⁄4”